If you are interested in arranging your free Initial Consultation/Free Session please fill out the following and I will get back to you.
- For our Initial Consultation we can meet in Centennial Park OR I can meet you at a cafe, a restaurant, your home etc. just let me know where.
- Based in Centennial Park, our Training Grounds are located between the Reservoir Fields and the Sydney Water Heritage Feature enclosure, along Carrington Dr.
- For training sessions, meet me near the ‘Belvedere Amphitheatre’ (where “Moonlight Cinema” is held), by the intersection of Carrington Dr and Broome Ave, close to the Woollahra Gates.
- Available in special circumstances to train you in your home, or in an Eastern Suburbs park of your choosing.
- Parking: available along Carrington Dr.inside the park or Oxford Street/York Rd on the outside.
- Bus: The training area is very close to the bus stop on Oxford St (Oxford and Cnr Moncur St stop).
- We train RAIN OR SHINE! In case of Rain we can train in our usual area, with or without ponchos, OR by the ‘hut’ (adjacent to the ‘Duck Pond’, along Parkes Dr), in which case you won’t get wet. Your Get A Grip Goal-Results Sessions will also take place in the area in and around ‘the hut’.
- I have a lantern for dark weather as well, so there is never an excuse to miss a session (unless you are genuinely unable to make it due to poor health etc.)